Remote, Texas - 2022-11-14 Integration Developer-Remote
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our clients and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
Designing, development, testing, and troubleshooting of ERP integrations in a hybrid environment. This will include the creation of solution design documents, writing of functional requirements, developing test plans, and implementing configuration.
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities:
- Analyzes designs, develops, and tests process flows in support of multiple business projects using integration technologies
- Developing asynchronous messaging architectures, rule-based systems, and network architectures
- Formulating strategies and designing architectures for systems integrations in cooperation with Integration Architect
- Ensuring that best practices in integration processes are followed by the organization
- Analyzing and improving current system integrations and migration strategies
- Works with SAP Functional Team and other non-SAP application teams to ensure that application designs utilize the appropriate Integration patterns and standards
- Maintains current knowledge of industry trends and standards
- Builds and maintains a solid understanding of the application areas and the business areas supported
- Manage tasks and governance of offshore developers
- Develop standards and documentation templates
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree preferred or recognized qualifications in computer science, engineering or a related discipline; equivalent experience acceptable
- 5+ years of integration development experience in an information technology organization
- 4+ years of ERP platform experience (preferably SAP)
- Proficient hands-on experience in implementing A2A and B2B solutions using IDOC, RFC, JDBC, File, ABAP Proxy, SOAP, HTTP, REST, REST API, SFTP, and OData
- Proficiency in Java, Python, or Microsoft Power Apps development
- Knowledge of data modeling and data architecture
- Experience integrating custom and packaged products across complex enterprise environments
- Experience integrating applications and processes in a hybrid environment (Cloud and on prem)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud integration technologies
- Hands-on experience with DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, Azure Pipelines, Azure Boards, AKS etc.)
- Experience using Agile development methodologies (SCRUM, SAFe etc.)
- Demonstrates productivity when working either independently or in a collaborative team setting
- Strong communication skills which are evident not only orally, but as a keen listener and effective writer/documenter
- Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing technologies in an ever-evolving business environment
- Excellent organizational skills for managing multiple priorities and time effectively
- Ability to consistently deliver on commitments and meet deadlines
- Capable of simultaneously managing workloads for projects and problem resolution for support items in a dynamic cross-functional environment
- SAP Integration Suite (or general SAP BTP integrations) knowledge a plus
- Automation Orchestration experience a plus
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!