Richardson, Texas - 2022-04-13 Industrial Electrical Technician – (HV)
Industrial Electrical Technician – High Voltage – Urgently hiring ! Position reports daily to Richardson, TX
Direct-hire, full-time position with complete benefits
George Bush and 75 area in Richardson, TX
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our clients and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
We are looking for our next Industrial Electrical Technician – High Voltage in Richardson, TX. This is a full-time, Monday thru Friday day-time role, with excellent employee benefits! Typically, in this role. there is an average of about 10 hours of overtime per week
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities:
- Perform a range of tests on electrical systems in order to verify functional status. This will include Double Power Factor tests on Circuit Breakers and Transformers. Hi Potential testing of cabling, Transformer Turns Ratio Tests, Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter tests for low impedance verification of connected components and testing of various relay systems.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on electrical systems. This includes Interrupter Switches, Circuit Breakers, Automatic Transfer Switches, Fault Filter Fuses, Transformers, Relaying systems, SCADA system hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot electric components and controls.
- Perform electrical repairs and installation of potheads, cable and splices as well as repair an alignment of interrupter switches and breakers.
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it:
- Experience in high voltage electrical systems testing and operation
- 2 -4 year degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent Military experience
- Skills in testing relays, breakers, switches and transformers is required
- Experience in switching operation of electrical power distribution circuits is required
- Knowledge of NFPA and OSHA Standards for safe operation and maintenance of Hi-Voltage Electrical Systems
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!