Bedford Hills, Ohio - 2022-05-10 Hybrid Platform Engineer
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our clients and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
Scope of Work
Responsible for deployment, management, and automation of the tools, services, and components that support the hybrid cloud and on premise ERP ecosystem. The focus of this position is on the performance, availability, and integration of the technology platforms underlying critical enterprise level applications all the way down to shop floor applications. The responsibility for these platforms includes the complete lifecycle from installation to maintenance.
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities:
- Support implementation as well as transformation of hybrid platforms
- Troubleshoot platform reliability and performance issues
- Analyze all platform level changes and monitor their impact
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Cloud Native development
- Support SAP’s Business Technology Platform
- Support SAP Analytics Cloud (embedded into S/4HANA as well as standalone)
- Support SAP Business Application Studio
- Ensure architected integration solutions are capable of being implemented and supported
- Participate in selection process for integration tools to be deployed
- Build and support cloud internal integrations as well as cloud to on premise integrations
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it:
- Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers
- Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
- Picks up on technical things quickly; is willing and able to learn new skills and knowledge; is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge; does well in technical courses and seminars
- Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to others; can solve problems with peers with a minimum of noise; is seen as a team player and is cooperative; easily gains trust and support of peers; encourages collaboration; can be candid with peers
- Is personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/herself; understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills and approaches; works to deploy strengths; works on compensating for weakness and limitations
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree preferred or recognized qualifications in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline; equivalent experience acceptable
- 5+ years of experience in design, deployment, and support of Enterprise Platforms
- 4+ years of SAP or equivalent Platform experience
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!