Nationwide, Pennsylvania - Added 2021-08-26 Field Installation Automation Engineer
LOCATION: can reside anywhere in the United States.
100% national travel – travel out Monday and return by Friday.
You must be authorized to work in the United States and you must be vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered.
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you’re awesome. From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience.
Scope of work: This Install Specialist is actively involved in the hardware receiving, preparation and setup of the products. Ensures that products are received efficiently and sets the Installation team up for a successful product implementation.
To be a rock star in this role, knock these responsibilities out of the park:
- Inspecting deliveries to ensure they match order and invoice criteria.
- Receiving and supporting deliveries of company's centralized products onsite.
- Loading and unloading product using suitable material-handling equipment, such as forklifts, hand trucks, pallet jacks, and organize products in appropriate staging areas.
- Communicate with Installation Lead and appropriate personnel about project status, milestones, challenges and assist whenever needed to ensure the most efficient product installation process.
- Manages individual schedules to complete all assigned requests.
- Performs required tasks to ensure installation timelines and customer satisfaction are met.
- Site cleanup, return/dispose of all unused implementation materials including tools and shipping crates.
- Travel to customer sites (approximately 90% of the work schedule) to provide on-site installation of centralized products.
- Complete weekly reports for customer projects and internal updates.
- Adhere to all safety policies and practices.
- Follow detailed checklists/manuals.
- Provides best practice advice and input for staging and receiving process.
- Report implementation activity including any risks to the Project Manager or Installation Lead.
- Performs required tasks to ensure timely go live and customer satisfaction.
- Follow implementation best practices and job aides.
- Maintaining strong industry and product knowledge.
Think you can handle it? You’ll also need to come equipped with experience like:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work well with customers, 3rd party vendors, and with employees at various levels.
- A self-starter that can work independently and follow a detailed plan.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of general mechanical and electrical devices.
- Advanced experience with basic hand tools (Screwdrivers, Wrenches, Square Measuring Tap, Vernier Calipers, Torque Wrench, etc…).
- Advanced experience with material-handling equipment, such as forklifts, hand trucks, pallet jacks.
- Fluency in managing business travel, expenses and customer engagements independently.
- Must be able to multi-task multiple requests/projects at any given time.
- Ability to bend and lift 50 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Associate’s degree in operations management or logistics.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a production receiving/warehouse environment.
- Forklift Certification.
- In lieu of degree, a High School Diploma and a minimum of five years’ demonstrated experience in a warehouse or shipping environment.
- Associate’s Degree mechanical or electrical product installation experience.
- Minimum three years’ experience implementing and supporting of clinical solutions within healthcare.
- Remote/field based position.
- 100% national travel required.
- Must be able to push heavy equipment and have good dexterity for doing routine configuration tasks.
- Standing/sitting for prolonged periods of time may be required. Position may require a fair degree of physical activity and motion to include pushing, pulling, kneeling, stooping and bending frequently.
- Working outside of normal business hours may be required to meet the needs of customer.
- Must be willing and able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds with the support of lifting devices.
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you’ll love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), open vacation, and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find elsewhere.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We might have also won several excellence awards because our people rock!
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.
Due to requirements by the customers that we support, an offer for this role will be contingent upon proof that you are fully vaccinated against Covid-19