San Jose, California - 2022-08-31 NetApp Trinity Health Corp Consultant – 100% REMOTE
Are you considering a career change with the opportunity to work for a company that cares for you? This is it — join our team today as a NetApp Consultant. At TSP, we have a proven track record of excellence that in large part is due to a unique perspective.
Both in life and in business, we believe you get back what you give. So, we pledge to take care of and invest in our people and in the communities where we live, work and play. TSP’s recognition, philanthropic and training programs as well as our comprehensive benefits plan are just a few ways that we accomplish this.
As a NetApp Consultant, you can expect to have these responsibilities:
- Storage Grid 9 and 11 administrations, configuration, troubleshooting, and production support of multiple petabyte systems on both VM’s and physical devices
- Effectively communicate with internal customers, peers, and managers regarding storage administration issues
- Provide professional IT consulting, assisting the customer with digital transformation
- Develop and deliver technical training to different business units within the customers organization
- Provide pre-sales technical expertise through technical and product presentations, product demonstrations, RFIs/RFPs, proof of concepts, consistent communication, and on-going technical consultation
- Work with pre-sales teams to tailor customer centric solutions to ensure immediate and long-term storage needs are met to address strategic and operational goals
- Scope technical solutions required to address customer requirements, needs, and provide solutions that optimize business value
- Design technical implementations and architectures of FC SAN, NAS, and cloud storage solutions offerings including processes, policies, and deployment practices
- Responsible for planning, designing, implementing, and monitoring an organization’s storage infrastructure according to best practice to ensure important levels of data quality and availability
- Provide solutions design and implementation services for backup and recovery, high availability storage architecture, and data replication for disaster recovery
To be successful, you’ll need experience such as:
- Experience with E-series using SANtricity
- Experience using VMare console to manage Storage Grid VMs, Data Dynamix Storage
- Experienced in analysis, proactive troubleshooting, and performance troubleshooting for the NAS/SAN storage environment including the creation of documentation for new process and procedures
- Strong problem resolution skills including the ability to drive problem and problem bridges
Additional information about this NetApp Consultant role:
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.