Richardson, Texas - Added 2021-09-14 Facility Operator
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning and customer-endorsed solutions that amplify our customers’ teams and simplify their service experience. We exceed our clients’ expectations with people like YOU.
This position will be working as a fast-paced Facilities Operator in Richardson, TX within a large industrial semi-conductor manufacturing environment.
This position will focus a lot within the industrial level boilers, chillers, exhaust, plant vacuum, deionized water, water treatment, wastewater, industrial waste treatment, HVAC systems, compressed air systems etc.
***Must be ok with working 12 hour shifts, 4 days a week with 3 days off (rotating 4 or 3 days off per week) and be available for both the PM and AM shifts***
As one of our next #TSProckstars, you’ll be taking on these responsibilities:
- Responsible for operating, preventative maintenance, and servicing industrial level water chillers, boilers, exhaust, plant vacuum, deionized water, water treatment, wastewater, industrial waste treatment, HVAC systems, compressed air systems etc.
- Responsible for monitoring Manufacturing and Building Systems, notifying Facilities when a system is not operating under normal conditions, and being the first line of response for troubleshooting and identifying the cause of any alarm (from the control room and out in the field).
- Perform daily inspections of operational areas to identify system issues such as irregular sounds, hot and cold irregularities, leaks, chemical spills, etc.
- Responsible for operating equipment during shutdown and start-up following written operating procedures
- Responsible for following the two-man verification process
- Maintain thorough and accurate records of daily activities, equipment status, operating and quality parameters, as well any changes from normal operating conditions.
- Work closely with engineers and technicians to understand the capabilities of systems, as well as when, why, and how to manipulate in the event of system malfunctions.
- Keep operational areas in a high level of operational readiness, housekeeping, organization, orderliness and free of hazards.
- Participate in daily operations meetings.
- Review, comprehend, and follow Sequence of Operations, Standard Operating Procedures, LOTO's, P&ID's, and PFD's.
- Perform formal acceptance testing on new and/or modified equipment, systems and installations.
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- Must be ok with working 12 hour shifts 4 days a week with 3 days off (and vice versa) and be available to take on either the PM or AM shift
- Strong mechanical knowledge of industrial level water boilers, chillers, exhaust, plant vacuum, deionized water, water treatment, wastewater, industrial waste treatment, HVAC systems, compressed air systems etc.
- Preventative maintenance on an industrial level
- Well-rounded electrical, mechanical and instrumentation knowledge
- Pumps, heat exchangers, Instrumentation and PLCs
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you need to do now is apply.