Richardson, Texas - 2022-03-29 Facility Operator ll
If you’re one to rise to a challenge, this opportunity is for you. Your resume is great, but we also want to know what drives you. We’re big on culture and look for employees who can grow both professionally and personally with us.
At TSP, we make sure our employees have the opportunity to build fulfilling careers. Why? Because if our people aren’t taken care of, our customers won’t be either. TSP was founded on the belief that our product is our people and our commitment to those employees is written into our company values.
These are the job duties and responsibilities of a Facility Operator II:
- Responsible for all activities going on within the control room. If anyone comes in to make manipulations on systems, be aware of what and why, and be able to explain the changes being made.
- Responsible for monitoring manufacturing and building systems, notifying facilities when a system is not operating under normal conditions, and being the first line of response for troubleshooting and identifying the cause of any alarm (from the control room and out in the field)
- Perform daily inspections of operational areas to identify system issues such as irregular sounds, hot and cold irregularities, leaks, chemical spills, etc.
- Responsible for operating equipment during shutdown and start-up following written operating procedures
- Responsible for following the two-man verification process
- Maintain thorough and accurate records of daily activities, equipment status, operating and quality parameters, as well any changes from normal operating conditions
- Work closely with engineers and technicians to understand the capabilities of systems, as well as when, why, and how to manipulate in the event of system malfunctions
- Keep operational areas in a high level of operational readiness, housekeeping, organization, orderliness and free of hazards.
- Participate in daily operations meetings
- Review, comprehend, and follow sequence of operations, standard operating procedures, LOTO's, P&ID's, and PFD's
- Perform formal acceptance testing on new and/or modified equipment, systems and installations
You should be able to handle everything above because you have experience like:
- This person may be doing more and will need more experience in the past to really hit the ground running in this position
- Mechanical, electrical and instrumentation experience is key
- Previous experience as a actual technician is very good
- Minimum of 3 years max 7-9 years of experience may be flexible for the right candidate
- Nights HAVE to be ok for this person to be a successful candidate
Additional information about this Facility Operator II role:
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed technology solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.