Richardson, Texas - 2023-01-19 Facilities Engineer CSA PM
We are searching for a Facilities Engineer to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
Facilities Engineers at TSP typically have the following job responsibilities:
- Organize and plan design activities, create construction documents or manage external design teams
- Ensure projects and systems are compliant with applicable codes, cost effective, and meet the desired design criteria while adhering to budget and schedule guidelines
- Provide construction administration within operating manufacturing facilities
- Complete projects safely and reliably with zero impact to customer operations
- Successfully interface and coordinate with customer organizations and maintain effective communications
- Be able to travel overseas as needed
The ideal person to fill this role will have experience such as:
- Bachelor degree in civil engineering, architecture or equivalent engineering background
- 5 years or more experience with Facilities CSA related systems and infrastructure
- Experience with a variety of systems such as civil works, roads, driveways and sidewalk works, structural foundation and framing, structural steel and utility supports, exterior façade architectural works, interior architectural works, cleanroom architecture and infrastructure, roofing and waterproofing, etc.
- Familiarity with applicable building and structural codes as they relate to design and construction
- Basic knowledge of general electrical and mechanical systems operations as they interact and are installed with building structural and architectural systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Use Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, AutoCAD, Revit and similar software to complete various tasks associated with the work above
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet their multiple deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Ability to coordinate multiple design disciplines on a variety of projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Commitment to a safe, reliable, and efficient work environment
- Strong analytical skills for assessing problems and developing corrective actions
- Excellent time management and priority-setting skills; ability to effectively advance multiple activities concurrently
- Ability to interface professionally and effectively with all levels of management
- Excellent people skills including leadership and influencing others
- Professional Engineer License in the State of Texas
- Experience with design and construction
- Experience with the semiconductor industry
- Experience with industrial facilities engineering
- Experience with Local AHJ requirements
Additional information about this Facilities Engineer role
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning, customer-endorsed, and minority-owned IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible, and flawlessly executed IT services and workforce solutions that amplify our customers’ teams and simplify their service.
We create great customer experiences by saving our customers time and money. We’re driven by integrity — we do what we say we’re going to do — exceeding expectations. Our value-based pricing focuses on our customers’ business objectives, making their success our top priority. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software — our product is our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.