Bedford Hills, Ohio - 2022-05-10 ERP Program Manager
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our clients and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
Scope of Work
The ERP Program Manager of System Implementations will organize, drive, and manage an ERP program focused on implementation of SAP S/4 HANA into PCC Metals operations, sales, and business locations. This position will work closely with operations, finance, HR, IT, and corporate associates to understand business needs and
priorities, while driving standards and compliance into solutions and business processes.
The role will perform business transformation consulting, provide project management, make resource recommendations, and manage communications to all team and management levels. The ERP Program Manager will follow all PCC and Metals project and change management methodologies and ensure that S/4 HANA implementations are completed on time and within budget. This role will ensure total coordination and program governance between business functions, IT teams, system integrators, business partners, software and hardware vendor and drive delivery of program milestones.
This role will own and manage all IT PMO requirements for all SAP projects. This role eventually may also serve as organizer, evangelist and key stakeholder for the virtual project management organization, increasing project portfolio standards, status visibility and data accuracy across the IT department.
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities:
- Contribute to the division IT strategic plan, assist with preparation of the budget and make recommendations for ERP implementation staffing plans
- Provide direction to and motivate the team personnel
- Maintain a high level of morale
- Develop a customer care philosophy that ensures customer satisfaction
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and potential impact on the support business
- Responsible for coordinating and maintaining ERP program governance model, partnering with the business to adequately prioritize requirements, set ERP configuration standards, and gain agreement on applications stand
- Responsible for understanding needs and processes of business sites
- Responsible for assisting in 3rd party software integration
- Proactively identify opportunities to automate business and reporting processes
- Act as a liaison with the business stakeholders and IT to gather business requirements, specify processes and recommend solutions
- With the key business contacts create the proper business realization, justification and return on investment for capital asset requests
- Verify business readiness before implementation of modules and/or extensions to the product
- Ensure appropriate documentation, testing and sign off is in place
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it:
- Bachelor's degree in business admin, computer science, information systems administration or an alternative technology related field or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 8 years of experience, preferably with up to at least one successful multi-year, mult-site SAP implementation program
- Systems implementer and project management (traditional and agile)
- Systems: SAP S/4 HANA and/or ECC ecosystems including analytics, integration and partner connectivity
- Effective communication – written and verbal
- Attention to detail
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!