Mason, Ohio - 2022-06-20 Enterprise Applications Developer-SAP
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our clients and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities:
- Contribute to the technical design and coding standards used for the applications supported by the Developer Centre
- Be responsible for instigating new / additional standards and practices applicable to SAP S4 HANA
- Ensure their work conforms to and supports the Developer Centre development processes
- Be a mentor to the team members in them gaining understanding of the S4 development environment
- Plan and undertake training and education to maintain required level of personal technical competency
- Contribute to the Developer peer group reviews by both submitting their work for review and to critically review the work of other developers
- Discuss change requirements with fellow developers and/or users, including potential solutions
- Develop solutions for requests and document
- Test out functionality changes and perform impact testing on work prior to release to user testing
- Monitor user testing for issues worked on and be responsive to user’s questions and concerns about the work
- Prepare work for implementation into test and production environments, following metals IT change management procedures
- Be responsive to user requests for assistance as they operate the applications supported by the Developer Centre
- Enter worked time into the range of Timet’s time tracking systems as required
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to less experienced members of the team, in particular with the development environment available for S4 HANA
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it:
- Able to demonstrate competence in working with ABAP for SAP R3 and ABAP & SAPUI5 technology for SAP S4 HANA
- BSc degree in Computer Science (or an equivalent and/or related technical qualification)
- Able to demonstrate competence in all aspects of the full application development life cycle including analysis and solution design
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!