Dallas, Texas - 2022-11-19 Email Platform and Production Manager
If you’re one to rise to a challenge, this opportunity is for you. Your resume is great, but we also want to know what drives you. We’re big on culture and look for employees who can grow both professionally and personally with us.
At TSP, we make sure our employees have the opportunity to build fulfilling careers. Why? Because if our people aren’t taken care of, our customers won’t be either. TSP was founded on the belief that our product is our people and our commitment to those employees is written into our company values.
Scope of Work
The email platform and production manager serves a critical role in engaging customers through email design and industry best practices. This role will help drive the UX design across all our global email programs. In this position you will work with closely with cross-functional teams to build accessible, mobile-friendly email templates; contribute to email design and deliverability; evaluate, translate and test emails as well as create best practices for our owned email channel.
This role will work in close collaboration with our email team lead and internal technical partners to ensure our emails and our email platforms are optimized. This position will report to the digital media & advertising manager and requires platform and email production management experience, HTML and CSS skills, high attention to detail, and a passion for crafting engaging experiences through our email channel.
What You Will Gain From This Role
- Partner with global sales and digital marketing teams to optimize performance of emails
- Understand email channel best practices for design and deliverability
- Consult, develop and manage execution of customized email projects
These are the job duties and responsibilities of an Email Platform and Production Manager:
- Partner with the email team lead on email platform management (Eloqua transactional and marketing instances and email builder platform)
- Work with IT and DXA teams on technical execution of our lead generation programs
- Partner with the email team lead and apps teams on technical execution of transactional emails
- Provides day to day Eloqua email QA support, inspects email configurations that may impact deliverability
- Stay up-to date on the latest email platform updates and trends to improve the email workflow and performance
Email Production and Development
- Knowledge of email metrics with the ability to identify trends and translate data into actionable email optimization
- Review, test, and troubleshoot emails in our email builder, and work with key marketing stakeholders on any edits and regional customizations
- Own and manage the execution of all translations for marketing and transactional emails
- Provide strategic guidance for international marketing teams to replicate & execute global programs
Deliverability, Testing and Technical Support
- Test and QA final marketing and transactional emails before deployment
- Ensure tracking and tags are installed correctly through email channel, such as link tracking parameters, conversion tracking, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any email delivery issues with IT and app teams
- Perform testing in browser and email provider platforms (i.e. Outlook, Webmail, mobile, etc.) using testing platforms (Email on Acid)
- Back up email team lead on technical issues with our email platforms
- Remain current on digital media and email marketing industry trends to help influence future investments and optimizations
You should be able to handle everything above because you have experience like:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, computer science, design, or related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with industry standards for building email templates including accessibility, internationalization, performance optimization, email client compatibility taking into account usability and user experience
- Exceptionally high attention to detail, maintaining design integrity and brand standards during the designing and building process
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in global translation systems
- Strong program management skills, with the ability to produce results while managing competing projects with varied timelines.
- Collaboration, with ability to work in partnership with stakeholders across multiple functions and regional teams
- 3+ years of technical experience managing an ESP platform (Eloqua, Marketo, Saleforce Marketing Cloud or similar)
- Experience in coding HTML and design experience (layout and typography)
- Data analysis and reporting experience, specifically for email
Additional information about this Email Platform and Production Manager role:
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning, customer-endorsed, and minority-owned IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible, and flawlessly executed IT services and workforce solutions that amplify our customers’ teams and simplify their service.
We create great customer experiences by saving our customers time and money. We’re driven by integrity — we do what we say we’re going to do — exceeding expectations. Our value-based pricing focuses on our customers’ business objectives, making their success our top priority. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software — our product is our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.