Jacksonville, Florida - 2023-06-05 Digital Application Support Specialist
Finding great people is difficult. But it’s what we do best. We form trusted partnerships with our clients and provide excellent opportunities for candidates, guaranteeing satisfaction for both. Our goal is to treat you as a real person, not just ‘human capital.’ While our product is our people, we aren’t successful if you aren’t successful.
In this role, you can expect to have some of these responsibilities:
- Provide support of the digital technology channels ensuring that it supports the needs of the organization
- Serves as daily coordinator for Online/Mobile Banking and Bill Payer and other digital channel activities including direct working relationships with vendors supporting these digital products
- Assists with the testing implementation and introduction of projects for new systems and technologies
- Utilize methods to effectively monitor and measure digital products through compiling, analyzing, tracking, reporting, and evaluating data
- Support expanded member use of digital products by interaction with credit union management and marketing personnel, and development of resources that may improve member knowledge and understanding of services afforded them by the client.
- Serves as point person for problem-solving issues with Online/Mobile Banking and Bill Payer and other digital channels
- Assist in on-site research of production problems and training/communication with staff on new procedures/software for new products or changes
- Assist in planning and implementation with new system and technology projects
- Test new systems to ensure new products are free of production issues
- Collaborate with other department staff to ensure development of new features meets the expectation of the product
- Interact on a positive, productive and encouraging basis with other members of the organization
- Responsible for compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act and Customer Identification Policy
- Adhere to the Credit Union Service Standards in all interactions both internal and external as well as employing CML (Creating Member Loyalty) skills
- Must be willing and able to work hours as required including evenings, weekends, holiday, etc., when necessary with limited notice
- Provide resolutions while taking schedules and deadlines into consideration
- Implement projects within the specified time frames
- Maintain and add to technical knowledge of computer hardware and software to ensure Credit Union has the ability to achieve its goals as outlined in the current operating plan
- Maintain a dependable record of attendance and timeliness
Now that you know what you will be doing, here’s what you need to do it:
- Three years to five years of similar or related experience
- A two-year college degree, or
- Completion of a specialized certification or licensing, or
- Completion of specialized training courses conducted by vendors, or
- Job-specific skills acquired through an apprenticeship program
- Ability to navigate new software and systems with minimal assistance
- Experience with varied software including Microsoft
- Highly adept when communicating in writing and speaking
- Highly organized and motivated
- This is semi sedentary work which requires the following physical activities: bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, sitting, walking, finger dexterity, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity.
- Must be able to move under and around furniture and equipment and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle for purposes of traveling to assigned work locations
We work with some amazing companies. Still not sure if this opportunity is right for you? Here are a few more reasons our clients trust us:
Quick response to staffing needs.
We get it, time is money. Our clients trust us with part of their people operations to help them staff properly and efficiently.
A full understanding of the requirements for each position.
By listening to what drives our clients’ decision-making process, following a disciplined process of identifying top-quality candidates, and understanding core objectives and position requirements, we’re able to achieve great results.
Focused on customer satisfaction.
We boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating and that’s one of the many reasons why we rarely lose. But our customer in the talent acquisition process is more than the client – it’s you! We strive for you to have the best possible candidate experience.
An opportunity awaits you working with one of our awesome clients. It’s all up to you now, just apply!