Dallas, Texas - 2022-11-11 Business Analyst (SAP ECC Procurement)
Are you considering a career change with the opportunity to work for a company that cares for you? This is it — join our team today as a Business Analyst for SAP ECC Procurement systems. At TSP, we have a proven track record of excellence that in large part is due to a unique perspective.
Both in life and in business, we believe you get back what you give. So, we pledge to take care of and invest in our people and in the communities where we live, work and play. TSP’s recognition, philanthropic and training programs as well as our comprehensive benefits plan are just a few ways that we accomplish this.
The Business Analyst role will work onsite in north Dallas, TX. This is a 12 month+ assignment with full benefits. Strong knowledge of SAP ECC procurement process is required.
As a Business Analyst for SAP ECC Procurement, you can expect to have these responsibilities:
- Gain expertise and thorough understanding of 3rd party tools, integrations, and all processes
- Learn the current Source to Pay processes to understand any gaps or requirements that may not have been identified in the project scope
- Become an SME in Source to Pay processes for the project, post-go-live support, and future changes required
- Gain understanding of process flow charts for projects and processes impacted by the projects
- Provide business process documentation and technical design requirements for the developers to follow
- Work with worldwide procurement & logistics department, IT departments, and 3rd party analysts to create test plan and test cases for all aspects of the new processes
- Contribute to test case creation
- Execute testing and document and report any issue identified
- Work closely with change management lead on training and communications material for business, IT orgs, and supplier stakeholders impacted
- Ensure system admin requirements and processes are received from the supplier and updated
To be successful, you’ll need experience such as:
- 5+ years of experience as a technical business analyst
- Strong knowledge and experience in SAP ECC procurement process is required
- Strong knowledge in SAP MRP & SRM (Material Requirements Planning & Supplier Relationship Management) is required
- Ability to learn new 3rd party tools and apply SAP knowledge for the interfacing systems
- Ability to perform functional lead activities during implementation
- Expect comprehensive knowledge of business processes for sales/marketing, logistics, manufacturing, finance, procurement, engineering, planning, or human resources
- Strong teaming, process and change management skills required
Additional information about this Senior Business Analyst role:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.