Sacramento, California - 2022-09-03 Associate Service Engineer
We are searching for an Associate Service Engineer to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
Associate Service Engineers at TSP typically have the following job responsibilities:
- Provide hardware support services for NetApp and Pure Storage equipment
- Scheduling service calls and coordinate the delivery of parts
- Understanding how to maintain said storage equipment, including troubleshooting, and following product repair action plans (disk/controller swaps, etc.) and acting as smart hands with direction from a support center
- Interacting with IT customers and TSP technical team members and external support organizations
- Impact extends to customer technical representatives including systems administrators and technical managers
- Travel for formal and informal training and getting certified to deliver installations and higher end activities
- Weekend and evening work required, as are holidays
The ideal person to fill this role will have experience such as:
- Any IT or storage experience is welcome but not a requirement
- Exposure to data center environments preferred, but not required
- A strong sense of urgency, time management and customer facing skills are required
- Must have a general understanding of Microsoft Outlook and demonstrate superb communication skills (phone/email/in-person)
- Good job stability must be reflected on resume
- Must be reliable, proactive and possess the ability to take ownership of multiple engagements
- Fluent in English
Additional information about this Associate Service Engineer role:
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift and install equipment (up to 75 pounds) into customer racks
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.