Hartford, Connecticut - Added 2021-10-01 Associate Service Engineer
If you’re a hardworking and talented Associate Service Engineer, this opportunity is for you. We’re sure your resume is great and all, but we want to know what really drives you. We’re big on culture and look for employees who can grow both professionally and personally with us.
At TSP, we make sure our employees have the opportunity to build fulfilling career journeys. Why? Because if our people aren’t taken care of, our customers won’t be either. TSP was founded on the belief that our product is our people and our commitment to those employees is written into our company values.
These are the job duties and responsibilities of an Associate Service Engineer:
- Support customers in the Connecticut and Massachusetts areas.
- Maintenance of NetApp data storage equipment (power supply, disk, shelf adds, motherboard replacements, etc.)
- Troubleshooting and following product repair action plans
- Scheduling service calls and coordinating delivery of parts
- Assisting with installations (unboxing, lifting, racking/stacking, installing)
- Interact with IT customers and technical team members, including pre-sales, services, and support organizations. Impact extends to customer technical representatives including systems administrators and technical managers.
You should be able to handle everything above because you have experience like:
- Hardware troubleshooting experience (on-the-job experience, military experience, or even the "go-to" person that your friends and family call for technical help!
- Has a strong sense of urgency, exceptional time management and customer facing skills
- Must have a general understanding of Microsoft Outlook and demonstrate professional communication skills (phone, email, in-person)
Additional information about this Associate Service Engineer role:
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid drivers license (business mileage reimbursed)
- Maintains flexibility to travel outside of the coverage area when required
- May be asked to cover other areas from time to time including different cities and states
- High school education or GED, required
- Must be able to lift and install equipment up to 75 lbs into customer racks
- Must be available for on-call/standby coverage nights and weekends
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start
- Clear criminal background and drug screen is required prior to start
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed technology solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(*MON*) #DICE firstname.lastname@example.org