Atlanta, Georgia - 2022-08-19 Associate Service Engineer
If you’re one to rise to a challenge, this opportunity is for you. Your resume is great, but we also want to know what drives you. We’re big on culture and look for employees who can grow both professionally and personally with us.
At TSP, we make sure our employees have the opportunity to build fulfilling careers. Why? Because if our people aren’t taken care of, our customers won’t be either. TSP was founded on the belief that our product is our people and our commitment to those employees is written into our company values.
Scope of Work
Once trained, immediate duties will be to perform hands-on hardware break-fix support of data storage systems at various locations throughout the region.
Ideal location of candidate should be Atlanta, GA to be close to the main customer-base in the area, but will consider other locations in very close proximity. Will also consider an entry-level tech-savvy candidate with no IT work experience if they meet all other requirements – paid training is provided.
As an Associate Service Engineer, you can expect to have these responsibilities:
- Perform hands-on hardware break-fix on multiple storage platforms (after a short training period)
- Schedule service calls and coordinate delivery of parts
- Assist with installations (unboxing, lifting, racking/stacking, installing, etc.)
- Frequently lift and move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Will be required to interact and influence IT customers and TSP technical team members, including pre-sales, services, and support organizations.
- Impact extends to customer technical representatives, including systems administrators and technical managers
- Maintain flexibility to travel outside of the coverage area when required
- On-call 24/7 rotation
You should be able to handle everything above because you have experience like:
- Hardware troubleshooting experience (in work experience, military experience, or just the “go-to” person that all your friends/family go to for technical help!)
- Good job stability must be reflected on a resume
- A degree in computer science, information technology, or any technical field is preferred
- Positive attitude, professional, self-motivated, and fast learner
- A strong sense of urgency, time management, and customer-facing skills are required
- Must have a general understanding of Microsoft Outlook and demonstrate professional communication skills (phone/email/in-person)
Additional information about this Associate Service Engineer role:
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.