Denver, Colorado - Added 2022-01-19 Associate Service Engineer
Are you considering a career change with the opportunity to work for a company that cares for you? This is it — join our team today as an Associate Service Engineer. At TSP, we have a proven track record of excellence that in large part is due to a unique perspective.
Both in life and in business, we believe you get back what you give. So, we pledge to take care of and invest in our people and in the communities where we live, work and play. TSP’s recognition, philanthropic and training programs as well as our comprehensive benefits plan are just a few ways that we accomplish this.
As an Associate Service Engineer, you can expect to have these responsibilities:
- After 10-12 weeks of training, you will provide hardware support services for NetApp and Pure Storage equipment
- Scheduling service calls and coordinate the delivery of parts
- Understanding how to maintain said storage equipment, including troubleshooting and following product repair action plans (disk/controller swaps, etc.)
- Acting as smart hands with direction from a support center
- Interacting with IT customers and TSP technical team members and external support organizations. Impact extends to customer technical representatives including systems administrators and technical managers.
- Travel for formal and informal training and getting certified to deliver installations and higher end activities
To be successful, you’ll need experience such as:
- Any IT or storage experience is welcome but not a requirement
- Exposure to datacenter environments preferred, but not required
- A strong sense of urgency, time management and customer facing skills are required
- Must have a general understanding of Microsoft Outlook and demonstrate superb communication skills (phone/email/in-person)
- Good job stability must be reflected on resume
- Must be reliable, proactive and possess the ability to take ownership of multiple engagements
- Fluent in English
Additional information about this Associate Service Engineer role:
- Must be able to lift and install equipment (up to 75 pounds) into customer racks
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Weekend and evening work required, as are occasional holidays
- On-call rotation with two other team members required — pager switches off every Friday
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
- Clear criminal background and drug screen is required prior to start
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed technology solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.