Omaha, Nebraska - Added 2021-09-17 Associate Service Engineer
You must be vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered.
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning and customer-endorsed solutions that amplify our customers’ teams and simplify their service experience. We exceed our clients’ expectations with people like YOU.
As one of our next #TSProckstars, you’ll be taking on these responsibilities:
- Perform hands on hardware break-fix on multiple storage platforms (after a short training period)
- Schedule service calls and coordinating delivery of parts
- Assist with installations (unboxing, lifting, racking/stacking, installing, etc.).
- Frequently lift and move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Will be required to interact and influence IT Customers and TSP technical team members, including presales, services, and support organizations.
- Impact extends to customer technical representatives including systems administrators and technical managers.
- Maintain flexibility to travel outside of the coverage area when required Formal and Informal training towards certifications would be considered for a qualified candidate.
- On-call Rotation 24/7/365
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- Hardware troubleshooting experience (in work experience, military experience, or just the "go-to" person that all your friends/family go to for technical help!).
- Good job stability must be reflected on resume.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or any technical field preferred.
- Positive attitude, professional, self-motivated, and fast learner.
- A strong sense of urgency, time management, and customer-facing skills are required.
- Must have a general understanding of Microsoft Outlook and demonstrate professional communication skills (phone/email/in-person).
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Must be available for on call/standby coverage (nights and weekends).
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Mandatory COVID Vaccination
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our people up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you need to do now is apply.