Dallas, Texas - 2022-08-01 Associate Automation Consultant 100% Remote
We are searching for an Associate Automation Consultant — 100% Remote to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
Associate Automation Consultants at TSP typically have the following job responsibilities:
- Working with Pure Storage technical architects to deliver automation and scripting projects to our customers
- Understanding the business automation requirements and developing the deliverables needed to fulfill those requirements
- Participate in discovery sessions with customers to discuss objectives, integration, key performance indicators, and outcomes
- Develop and support ongoing processes and documentations
- Ability to research modern automation design methodologies
The ideal person to fill this role will have experience such as:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management information systems (preferable but not required) or equivalent work experience
- Comfortable working with customers to determine their current operational platforms and technologies to identify project requirements
- Fundamental understanding of IT concepts (servers, networks, TCP/IP, etc)
- A creative approach to problem-solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in scripting languages such as Perl, Bash, Powershell, Visual Basic, and Python
- A basic understanding of Cloud technologies — preferred
- A basic understanding of Windows and Linux based operating system platforms — preferred
Additional information about this Associate Automation Consultant role:
Applied is a geographic based pay structure depending on an employee’s location.
- For applicants located in Colorado (as required by SB19-085):
- The annual base salary range is: $61,000 – $92,000. This role may be eligible for incentive pay and/or equity.
- For applicants located in New York ( as required by New York City Human Rights Law 2022/032):
- The annual base salary range is: $76,000 – $115,000. This role may be eligible for incentive pay and/or equity.
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(*MON*) #DICE #LI-Remote