Richardson, Texas - 2023-01-25 ADM Administrative Assistant II
We are searching for an ADM Administrative Assistant to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
Responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to relieve department managers or staff of administrative details. May set up and maintain files, provide Sharepoint updates, provide workers with office supplies, and help with onboarding. Will be responsible for management of all hiring for World Wide Projects, organizing interviews, and sorting through resumes. Will be responsible for onboarding and making sure the new hires are all setup for their first few weeks on the job. Will provide basic training to all new hires. Requires reading, writing and basic arithmetic skills. Use of word processing equipment or spreadsheet applications will be required.
ADM Administrative Assistants at TSP typically have the following job responsibilities:
- Manage the hiring excel sheet
- Execute and manage the hiring strategy for the team
- Host a weekly check in with the team about hiring
- Able to keep track of deadlines and keep the team on track with hiring
- In charge of all hiring for WWP including contacting all candidates and setting up 1st and 2nd round interviews
- Responsible for following up with the team about interviews and reviewing resumes
- Responsible for all communication with candidates
- Responsible for all onboarding including badge setup, desk setup/assignment, ordering office supplies, helping new hires on their first day, be a buddy for new hires to answer questions, and help setup their computer during their first week
- Submitting help tickets to request applications and software for the new hires
- Required to be in the office 80% of the time
- Responsible for WWP hiring at RFAB and North Campus
The ideal person to fill this role will have experience such as:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Degree in business administration or a relevant field is preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience in administrative services or related fields
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft software (project, word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Patient in a fast paced environment and able to handle a large workload
- Team player and able to collaborate with other team members
- Very organized
- Be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Able to be independent and work on their own
- Proactive, organized approach to multitasking
- Professional, personable, courteous manner, and friendly
Additional information about this ADM Administrative Assistant role:
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning, customer-endorsed, and minority-owned IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible, and flawlessly executed IT services and workforce solutions that amplify our customers’ teams and simplify their service.
We create great customer experiences by saving our customers time and money. We’re driven by integrity — we do what we say we’re going to do — exceeding expectations. Our value-based pricing focuses on our customers’ business objectives, making their success our top priority. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software — our product is our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.