Richardson, Texas - 2022-06-22 Active Directory Admin (Level 3)
We are searching for an Active Directory Administrator (Level 3) for a six month assignment to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
Active Directory Administrators at TSP typically have the following job responsibilities:
- Provide support for Forest and domain structures
- Understand and drive projects related to domain-specific configurations
- Role-based administration and delegation settings
- Perform password checks
- Support domain and DC group policy security and audit policy settings
- Validate domain controller configurations
- Assist with identity, password and two factor management design and implementation, including:
- Administer company’s enterprise PKI servers – manage CA servers, CRL publishing and access, certificate issuance
- Administer Azure AD connect server – account synchronizations, application configuration for Azure based applications
- Understanding of and experience with disaster recovery / AD Forest Recovery
- Interface with AD team on projects and risk mitigations using security software
- Participation on the external network security team and provide security solutions to meet the business requirements
- Support, automate, and document team-related tasks.
- Support company’s Active Directory environment with respect to projects, implementations and ongoing run/maintain support
- Be part of global team responsible for all aspects of security infrastructure including proof of concepts, projects, implementations, and ongoing run/maintain support
The ideal person to fill this role will have experience such as:
- 5 – 8 years of experience as L3 supporting an enterprise Active Directory environment
- Strong knowledge of Windows 2012 and 2016 Server and troubleshooting skills
- In-Depth knowledge of Active Directory and DNS structure
- Strong knowledge in securing Windows and Active Directory
- Previous experience with Active Directory domain administration in large enterprise environments
- Knowledge of group policies (creating, testing, implementing, and advanced troubleshooting) and IPSec
- Knowledge on password management tools & 2-factor-authentication is desired
- Preparing the documents for L2 and automating the repeating tasks to reduce manual effort
- Knowledge of PowerShell is a plus
Additional information about this Active Directory Administrator role:
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.