Dallas, Texas - Added 2021-10-11 Account Executive
If you’re one to rise to a challenge, this opportunity is for you. Your resume is great, but we also want to know what drives you. We’re big on culture and look for employees who can grow both professionally and personally with us.
At TSP, we make sure our employees have the opportunity to build fulfilling careers. Why? Because if our people aren’t taken care of, our customers won’t be either. TSP was founded on the belief that our product is our people and our commitment to those employees is written into our company values.
These are the job duties and responsibilities of a Remote Account Executive:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Execute on sales strategy, initiate contact with potential customers, identify needs and sell appropriate services to meet those needs
- Achieves or exceeds annual revenue goals
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads
- Grows existing account base by prospecting and closing new accounts
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise pre and post-sale
- Must be able to negotiate with customers to provide a compelling proposal
- Keeps a pulse on industry and technology trends that impact TSP lines of business
- Establishes buying influences, budgets and purchasing criteria for assigned accounts
- Reports sales activities, manages pipeline and forecast through existing CRM tools (HubSpot)
- Maintains good working relationship with TSP customer success and recruiting teams (internal delivery team)
You should be able to handle everything above because you have experience like:
- Experience with sales and account management within the staffing industry; preferably within IT staffing
- Knowledge of CRM tools like HubSpot or Salesforce
- Excellent sales and negotiation skill
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill, both verbal and written
- Customer/client focused
- Excellent organization skill and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Additional information about this Remote Account Executive role:
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start
- Clear criminal background and drug screen is required prior to start
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed technology solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home